Situated on over 99 acres of gentle rolling pastoral beauty and located on the northern edge of Marin County, Green Willow Ranch has been an established equestrian facility with room to run for many years. Currently about 20+ acres are dedicated to a horse care facility and there is plenty of room on the remainder of lush sandy loam pasture for any kind agricultural endeavor or for someone looking for space to hike or ride on the mile long galloping loop.
Green Willow Ranch, surprisingly just an hour from San Francisco, is hidden back off the main roads and offers peace, beauty and privacy from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
Located just west of Petaluma, this large acreage property offers the following:
- • 3 bd 2 ba Main house
- • 2 bd 2 ba Farm worker housing and separate mobile office.
- • Property benefits from a Williamson Act, type two grazing contract.
- • Marin County Zoning is A-40 and potential for lot split may exist.
- • Two wells
- • 10 pastures
- • A seven stall barn with feed room and two tack rooms.
- • A 120’ x 220’ outdoor arena with sealed base rock and arena sand & rubber.
- • An enclosed 100’ x 80’ arena with new gutters and footing. Newer 60’ round pen.
- • A 10 stall 13’ x 13’ Breezeway barn with cemented footings.
- • Two 12’ x 12’ shelters surrounded by pipe corral on the ends of 6 12’ x 24’ paddocks with room for more if needed.
- • Five 12’ x 12’ paddocks located behind the covered arena.
- • All covered spaces are matted with rubber.
- • Figure eight galloping loop that is located up in one of the cattle pastures.
- • Mile long galloping loop/hiking trail on the property.
- • 65 acres of lush pasture currently used for cattle grazing.